Saturday, March 03, 2007

Skating and Dancing

We went skating for the first time not too long ago. The first time dad tried to take me out on the ice, I hated it so much I started crying, so mom gave all my stuff to Lilly to try. Well, Lilly seemed like she was having so much fun going around the rink with dad, I thought I'd give it another whirl. Here are a couple of clips of me out there, first with Val (one of dad's friends), then with Dad.


Mom caught us on video dancing at the end of a movie we watched yesterday. Check out our moves!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I bet they'd do real good on that video game dancing mat thing-a-ma-bob...you know what I'm talking about, right? J, what's it called?

the man said...

That would be dance dance revolution. By the way, has anyone seen the guitar revolution game? Kind of cool dudes and dudettes!