Mom and dad kept telling us winter had come, but until a couple of weeks ago, I didn't see any proof -- then, one day, we went to bed and the next morning... this! Wow. There snow storm was so big, mama and yeye even shared it with us in Maine! Church was cancelled that morning so dad used the time to teach Ethan to "fulfill the measure of his creation" (as Joel Harper, one of daddy's friends in Idaho, would say). The rest of us played in the backyard while they worked! Lilly and mommy sat on the patio trying to turn the watergun into a snowgun, and I went sledding in the backyard.
I don't... know what... the deal... is... here... s'definitely... nothing like... the "tallest... mountain..." we used to... sled on... in Edmonton... last... year...
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
my only question is where is James while you were off galavanting in the snow with your wife and other children. I hope he was on your back or something.... :)
Nope, he was napping, man (I mean, "The Man").
Post a Comment