Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Learning to Ride

About a week ago, on the same day as Ethan, mom had me starting to ride a bike without training wheels. I didn't pick it up quite as quickly, but remember I'm 1 1/2 years younger, too! Well, mom bought me a bigger bike, and we put the training wheels back on it cause I could go faster that way, then she found that was actually a bad idea because I'd just kind of take off ahead of everyone when we're riding our bikes accompanying Ethan to school. So she took them off to slow me down! Of course, I've only gotten better since then, and now I'm perfectly happy to ride with two wheels! Dad says once mom gets a new bike, we'll all go on a family ride together by the river -- it'll be so fun. I just hope I don't fall in!

4 comments:

the man said...

Great work Isaac, you don't need to be camera shy though! Where's their helmets dad?

Wongs D & MV said...

Nice job on the bike and nice mop of hair!

nana and atom said...

that's great. good effort!

andrew said...

Go Isaac! Doing great! And wow....that's a lot of hair!